Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 22 - What did I learn today?

1. I resolve to stay current and keep up with my blog. Since I cannot access many things at school I might not be able to commit 15 minutes a day, but hopefully on a weekly basis I can further investigate somethings such as some of the challenge ideas.

2. I certainly can ask myself "what did I learn today?" on a daily basis to blog these ideas.

3. One way that I've kept up is the intrigue of these 23 Things. This definitely was an adventure. I've shared some ideas with teachers at school and hope to continue to do so. Webjunction-Minnesota is a great resource and I hope to share aspects of this with collegues.

Thank to all who helped to put 23thingsonastick together and for promoting this across the state! As I mentioned earlier, this is a wonderful adventure that goes on and on!

No comments:

A Quote from Dr. Seuss

A P Copper Uppercase Letter E r IMG_9028 card letter o N i S A p Pewter Ransom Font e r S O P1000644 N O M A t t e R h_McElman_070717_2641 0_006 W McElman_070820_5395 M A Bead Letter L L