Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 20 - Libraries and Social Networks

I already have a Facebook account. I keep in contact with some Australian friends. Matter of fact they were students that I taught when I was there teaching for my student teaching experience. This is a great way to be in touch!

I joined Library 2.0 interest group, Librarians and Facebook, and Librarians Using Facebook Pages. I joined these groups because I feel that these groups were more appealing to me and seemed to have aspects about them that interested me more than American Library Association Members. I feel that I will encounter pertinent information or ideas from these groups.

No comments:

A Quote from Dr. Seuss

A P Copper Uppercase Letter E r IMG_9028 card letter o N i S A p Pewter Ransom Font e r S O P1000644 N O M A t t e R h_McElman_070717_2641 0_006 W McElman_070820_5395 M A Bead Letter L L