Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 19 - Explore Podcasts

I love to listen to Car Talk on Minnesota Public Radio on Saturday mornings, but sometimes I miss it so listening to it via podcasting is awesome! I don't have to worry about missing it on Saturday mornings anymore.

I feel Podcast.net, Yahoo Podcasts, and Podcast.com were easiest to use. I was actually surprised and disappointed that Educational Podcast Directory wasn't as easy to use as I had hoped. I was hoping that this directory was going to be something to share in our Professional Learning Communities (PLC groups). I hope to try this directory again and hope that I can figure out why I had difficulties with it.

I must be honest that I am not sure that I am ready to do any podcasting myself yet. I plan to look at All You Need to Know to Podcast in Podcast.net to investigate this further.

No comments:

A Quote from Dr. Seuss

A P Copper Uppercase Letter E r IMG_9028 card letter o N i S A p Pewter Ransom Font e r S O P1000644 N O M A t t e R h_McElman_070717_2641 0_006 W McElman_070820_5395 M A Bead Letter L L