Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thing 13 - Online Productivity Tools

Ok, I tried the flash countdown time generator, but it doesn't seem to work. I am missing something, but cannot seem to figure out what.

I like IGoogle's format and interface for a customized homepage along with widgets to choose from. My favorite is famous optical illusions:)

I prefer the online calendar I use from Outlook Express. I'd probably consider the google calendar if I didn't use the one from Outlook Express.

Remember the milk looks like a great tool for me! I love lists and carry a stickee note pad in my purse so I can remember things when I am on the go!

Wow! I can't wait to try Zamzar at school. Hopefully it will not be blocked by the filter. Frequently student send documents to themselves via an email account such as Yahoo! or Hotmail, but the file type at home is different than that at school and doesn't allow them to access the document. Fortunately many teachers are aware of this and have given students an extra day to turn in the assignment, but hopefully Zamzar could be a solution for this problem.

No comments:

A Quote from Dr. Seuss

A P Copper Uppercase Letter E r IMG_9028 card letter o N i S A p Pewter Ransom Font e r S O P1000644 N O M A t t e R h_McElman_070717_2641 0_006 W McElman_070820_5395 M A Bead Letter L L